Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting

От Wes Williams
Тема Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting
Дата
Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting  (Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Even with a primary UPS on the *entire PostgreSQL server* does one still
need, or even still recommend, a battery-backed cache on the RAID controller
card?  [ref SCSI 320, of course]

If so, I'd be interest in knowing briefly why.

Thanks.