Version 8.0-310 and PreparedStatement.getParameterMetaData()

От Bruce Raggett
Тема Version 8.0-310 and PreparedStatement.getParameterMetaData()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello All,

I have used PreparedStatement.getParameterMetaData() with version 8.0-310 and obtained the following results:
(1) parameterMetaData.getParameterCount() worked correctly.
(2) parameterMetaData.getParameterType() worked correctly.
(3) parameterMetaData.getParameterClassName() returned null instead of java.lang.String.

Does the third result above indicate a bug, or is this result expected at this stage of development?

Many thanks,
Bruce.