Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)

От Ken Egervari
Тема Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> "Ken Egervari" <ken@upfactor.com> writes:
>> Okay, here is the explain analyze I managed to get from work.
>
> What platform is this on?  It seems very strange/fishy that all the
> actual-time values are exact integral milliseconds.
>
> regards, tom lane

My machine is WinXP professional, athon xp 2100, but I get similar results
on my Intel P4 3.0Ghz as well (which is also running WinXP).  Why do you
ask?

Сообщение: Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)
Сообщение: Re: Help with tuning this query (with explain analyze finally)