A little bug in postgreSQL

От Baiju MP
Тема A little bug in postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sir,

We are using postgreSQL for two years for our projects.
It's fine and working well and meets all out requirements.
But one think I could find when comparing with other simple
databases is I am mentioning here . Hope your developing team=20
will consider this also while releasing the new version.

At present the all other database, providing an option to set=20
developers own order with the order  by  statement.
eg : SELECT ......
       FROM  ......
        ORDER BY 1 like 'A%' like 'H%' like 'G%' like 'C%'=20

Please try to add this feature also on next version .

Regards,
Baiju MP
                         \\\\\|/////
                         |  ~  ~  |=20