Help me~! MemoryContextAlloc Error 1!! Major bug

От i@okdk.com
Тема Help me~! MemoryContextAlloc Error 1!! Major bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
bash$ /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_dumpall > db.out

ERROR:  MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 4294967293

PQendcopy: resetting connection

SQL query to dump the contents of Table 't_oommain' did not execute correct=
ly.  After we read all the table contents from the backend, PQendcopy() fai=
led.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:  MemoryContextAlloc: invalid reques=
t size 4294967293

'.

The query was: 'COPY "t_oommain" TO stdout;

'.

pg_dump failed on fms2000e, exiting

bash$

what shall i do???