Re: FATAL 2: RelationPutHeapTuple: failed to add tuple

От Andrew Bartley
Тема Re: FATAL 2: RelationPutHeapTuple: failed to add tuple
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

The version is Postgres 7.1.3.

The problem is no longer there at the moment.  I had to get our application
up and running...  I ran a vacuum and found one particlar transaction table
in trouble...  Sorry I did not keep the error messages.  I ended up
truncating the table and vacuuming it again.  Then rebuilt the table data.
It seems fine now.  It happened again yesterday on our development box.  The
table in trouble was PG_ATTRIBUTES this time, as I do not have time to try
and rebuild this table in a development environment,  I ended up dropping
and re-creating the DB and loading a production backup.

Thanks

Andrew