Possible Problem with JDBC Documentation

От Johan Van Zijl
Тема Possible Problem with JDBC Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi there -
you may have already dealt with this but Chapter 23 JDBC Interface.
talks about loading the driver using the folowing reference to the driver "postgresql.Driver" it should as far as I can see read "org.postgresql.Driver"

If you need any help with the documentation please let me know.

Thank You
Johan Van Zijl