RE: Happy column adding (was RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping)

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Happy column adding (was RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Sorry,the following question might be already answered but too
many postings for me.

Do we have to refer default value for already inserted rows ?
Doesn't 'default' have its meaning only when rows are about to be
inserted ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Happy column adding and dropping
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Happy column adding and dropping