PostgresSQL 7.1 and ODBC/MSAccess

От Scott Gilbert
Тема PostgresSQL 7.1 and ODBC/MSAccess
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a problem with PostgresSQL 7.1 and Micro$oft Windoze ODBC and MS
Access 2000 which I am hoping someone here might be able to help me with.

When I try to link MS Access to a PostgresSQL 7.1 table, Access is unable to
see any of the tables in the database so I cannot select a table to link.

I have no problem with PostgresSQL 7.03 nor with MySQL.  When I attempt to
connect to the database using ZDE (a windows database client) I have no
problem; probably because ZDE does not use the windows DSN.  At lease, that
is what I am assuming.

I have attempted this with two separate 7.1 databases on two separate
machines, one set up by me on a debian linux box the other set up by our
network administrator so I don't _think_ it's a setup issue with PostgresSQL
7.1

Is there a URL for the latest driver for PostgresSQL 7.1 (I've downloaded a
new driver but I'm not certain it's the most recent)?

Is there some known issue with PostgresSQL 7.1 and windows ODBC (windows NT
that is)?