RE: [HACKERS] MVCC works in serialized mode!

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] MVCC works in serialized mode!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I happend to enjoy MVCC a little in (v6.4.1) .

Readers are never blocked and writers are blocked only by
same row writers as I expected.
It's so comfortable.

But I have a question.
Once transactions are blocked,it takes so long time to resume
after blocks were removed.
Why ?
Currently blocked transactions resume immediately after blocks
were removed.

Thanks.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp