Re: 7.0.1 Problems.

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.0.1 Problems.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 04 Jun 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Lamar Owen wrote:
> > Add a copy of the *.ps.gz docs after the copy of the tarred html docs.  I
> > _think_ that's all that's missing.... tar one up, and I'll try an RPM build
> > tomorrow morning.  I won't guarantee that an RPM build will catch all problems,
> > but it will catch most.  Not a bad script, BTW.
> I believe it was decided already that the .ps.gz files would be available
> through the web, but not as part of the tar files themselves ... same with
> the other formats (A1?) that thomas had worked on ...

Ok, then I guess I'll drop them from the RPM, unless they are requested by
popular demand, in which case I can build either a separate package for them,
or I can incorporate them as separate source files.... It'll depend upon
response to RPMs without the PostScript files.  That saves a little space, too!Of course, I'll include a pointer to
themin my README.rpm.

It is now coming back to me about the discussion on that issue -- but, I then
found them in the 7.0 tarball, and misunderstood that they were still going to
be included.  Just a minor change, no biggie.

Ok, when 7.0.2 is ready, I'll run a trial build....

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio