createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista

От Greg Quinn
Тема createdb.exe prompting for password on Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I am using createdb to automatically create a database from a .sql file, but in Vista it seems to prompt me for the postgres password.

How can I stop this from happening? I’m not using the –W or –password option so why does it ask me for a password?

Here is my command...

createdb.exe -U postgres myDb

Thanks