Re: The connection is dead

От Jonel Rienton
Тема Re: The connection is dead
Дата
Re: The connection is dead  (pairat@rachada.com)
Список pgsql-general
What does your code look like? And have you tried using Npgsql instead of
the ODBC driver?

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of pairat@rachada.com
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:39 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] The connection is dead

Hi,

I'm running PostgreSQL 8.1.1 on the WindowsXP box with following
information:

1. Programming Language C# MS .NET Framework 2. ADO NET connection through
PostgresODBC 3. Using
"Connection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel.ReadCommitted) and
Transaction.Commit to update database.
4. Update record by record.
5. There is no problem if the records is less than 1000 records.
6. If records is over 1000 records, I got the error message "The connection
is dead".

How can I configure the PostgreSQL 8.1.1 to handle it.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Pairat

               http://archives.postgresql.org