Command line psql and other ODBC access.

От T. Lackey
Тема Command line psql and other ODBC access.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Since Postgre is ODBC compliant can I access other ODBC databases directly from  psql ( the "postgres=#" prompt)? If so how?

I would like to use databases created in MySQL or MS ACCESS or Oracle or whatever without doing any conversion or importing to PostgreSQL. I have no problem using ACCESS to manipulate a Postgre database. I want to go the other way.

I am running version 8.1-Beta4 on Windows XP.

Сообщение: Re: GUID function in pgsql?