Function name string bug pgadmin 1.4.1

От Luiz K. Matsumura
Тема Function name string bug pgadmin 1.4.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I want to report a bug in pgAdmin v 1.4.1
When we try to change some propertie in trigger function in the tree

Databases
 |- <DBname>
   |- Schemas
     |- <schemaname>
       |- Tables
         |- <tablename>
           |- Triggers
             |- <Trigger_name>
               |- <Function_name>

in the properties window they generate a wrong <schema>.<Function name> string like :

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION <trigger_name>.<function_name>() ....

When i use the properties window trough

Databases
 |- <DBname>
   |- Schemas
     |- <schemaname>
       |- Trigger Functions
         |- <Function_name>

It works write generating:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION <schemaname>.<function_name>() ....

Thanks in Advance.

PS.
Thanks by create this wonderful tool, it´s really a good job.
Sorry by the poor english.

Luiz Matsumura