Re: How remove stale DSN ?

От Hélder M. Vieira
Тема Re: How remove stale DSN ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>> Have your tried deleting the .dsn files directly (typically in
>> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\ODBC\Data Sources")?
>
> No because I didn't know of them.
> Now I checked but this directory is empty. There aren't any *.dsn files on
> C: at all.
> Probaply this stuff is stored somewhere in the registry.   =8-{

I had the same problem and found a quick and dirty workaround that seems to
work...
I just created a new DSN linked to the new driver and named it exactly as
the old one. I expected some sort of "Invalid name, try another" warning,
but the old DSN was simply overwritten by the new one.
I don't recommend this kind of tricks, but when one is really desperate...

Helder M. Vieira