MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size

От Kenéz Attila
Тема MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size
Дата
Re: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have this error message during (I think) a simple select. (I think only
because the user is far from me and I cannot reproduce the error.) I found a
mail like this in the archive at 2002 august but there was no really
solution for this. Is there any? Can the vacuum or dump/restore be one?

Thanks, Attila