RE: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN  (wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck))
Список pgsql-hackers

Hmm,tuples of multiple version in a table ?
This is neither clean nor easy for me.
There's no such stuff which takes the case into account,AFAIK.

Seems no one but me object to it. I'm tired of this issue and it's
painful for me to continue discussion further in my poor English.
I may be able to provide another implementation on trial and it
may be easier than only objecting to your proposal.
Is it OK ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp