RE: [HACKERS] [hackers]development suggestion needed

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] [hackers]development suggestion needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hmm,un(??)fortunately,I didn't have to understand details about join
to implement Tidscan. It's a basic scan and is used to scan one relation.

I don't know about document well either,sorry.  AFAIK,Tom is
decidedly superior to me in understanding planner/optimizer.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp