RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

For example,in the implementation of CLUSTER command,
we would need another new file for the target relation in
order to put sorted rows but don't we want to change the
OID ? It would be needed for table re-construction generally.
If I remember correectly,you once proposed OID+version
naming for the cases.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp