RE: [HACKERS] Weired FK problem

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Weired FK problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

There's no user level method which allows to see being inserted
tuples of other backends now.
As Vadim suggested before in a discussion between you,
SnapshotDirty is needed to see uncommitted tuples of other
backends.
IIRC,duplicate index check for unique indexes is a unique case
that uses this dirty read technique currently.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Weired FK problem
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Weired FK problem