Internal Error XXOO...Mission Critical

От Terry Askew
Тема Internal Error XXOO...Mission Critical
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Postgres continues to hang while we attempt to dump tables after several
successful dumps.  Is this a memory issue.  Where is the data being dumped
to.Is it being temporarily stored in some repository that can only handle so
much data before it produces an exception message.

This is critical in that our user community has all but lost faith in our
software.

We run a batch process right before data profiles are being created at which
point Postgres stalls, and the batch process completes perfectly every
night.

This will obviously affect any user attempting to iteratively delete large
quantities of data before performing the next operation.

Please Help..Willing to do whatever it takes to resolve this issue, and I
assure you that it will increase the stability of Postgres.

Sincerely,

Terry Askew

Foresight Technologies, LLC.

Executive VP, Software Development