RE: [HACKERS] [hackers]development suggestion needed

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] [hackers]development suggestion needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I agree with Tatsuo though I prefercreate table t1 (i int) tablespace foo;
.
Isn't it preferable to encapsulate the table location and storage type ?

At first,a tablespace would only correspond to a directory and it won't
be so difficult to implment. But we would gain a lot with the feature.

In the future,the tablespace may be changed to mean real(??)
tablespace.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp