Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with Large Object Interface ofpgsql_perl5

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with Large Object Interface ofpgsql_perl5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> > Edmund Mergl was kind enough to point out my error and now
> > that I look back at the Programmer's documentation I see it.  Someone
> > might want to update the Pg man page to reflect this.  Thanks!
>
> What "Pg man page"? Where? Can't fix what I can't find...

Use perldoc Pg to read it.  It's packaged as /usr/lib/perl5/man/man3/Pg.3 in
the RPM.  It is located at src/interfaces/perl5/blib/man3/Pg.3 in the tarball.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with Large Object Interface ofpgsql_perl5
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with Large Object Interface ofpgsql_perl5