RE: [HACKERS] Solution for LIMIT cost estimation

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Solution for LIMIT cost estimation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

What about cursors ?
I heard from Jan that we could specify 'LIMIT ALL'  to tell optimizer that
the response to get first rows is needed.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Solution for LIMIT cost estimation
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Solution for LIMIT cost estimation