Postgres field that maps to java.sql.Types.BINARY?

От Hakan Tandogan
Тема Postgres field that maps to java.sql.Types.BINARY?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
If I'm reading postgresql/Field.java right, the is no way to have a
postgres column to return a type of  LONGVARBINARY, VARBINARY or BINARY. Is
this correct?
The toolkit I'm trying to make work with Postgres (turbine from the
java apache project) is assuming that it can store some of its information (a
Hashtable to be precise) only in a column that is marked as Types.BINARY. Does
someone have any ideas how to proceed?

Regards,    Hakan

--
Hakan Tandogan                                       hakan@iconsult.com

ICONSULT Tandogan - Egerer GbR                   Tel.: +49-9131-9047-0
Memelstrasse 38 - D-91052 Erlangen               Fax.: +49-9131-9047-77

"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"