OF TYPE without SCHEMA specified in TABLE creation interface

От liuyuanyuan
Тема OF TYPE without SCHEMA specified in TABLE creation interface
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

I got a problem when I create a table of type by table creation interface of pgadmin.

Because OF TYPE without SCHEMA specified, the table creation failed.

I think the type should have schema specified when its schema being not ‘public’, please check.

A example as follow

First step:

CREATE TYPE test.person AS

(

   id integer,

   name character varying COLLATE pg_catalog."POSIX"

);

Second step:

type has no schema specified :

Then I click button OK, it got error as follow:

At last, I add schema to type, then successfully:

CREATE TABLE test.test

OF test.person

WITH (

  OIDS = FALSE