Re: BUG #1937: Parts of information_schema only accessible to owner

От Tony Marston
Тема Re: BUG #1937: Parts of information_schema only accessible to owner
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

In the mean time I have amended my version of the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS
view to conform to the 2003 standard, so this is now a non-problem for me. I
just thought that I should bring this discrepancy between the 1999 and 2003
standards to your attention.

Tony Marston

http://www.tonymarston.net=20

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1947: Enhancement Request - CONCAT() function
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1947: Enhancement Request - CONCAT() function