Re: Books

От Hari Bhanujan
Тема Re: Books
Список pgsql-novice

Hari

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Kim Kohen
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 4:26 AM
To: Postgres Novice lIst
Subject: [NOVICE] Books

All,

I'm looking for a good book for an absolute PostgreSQL beginner. I have
used
MySQL a bit but have only gotten as far as installing PG.

The local book store only has a few titles:

PostgreSQL Developer's Handbook -  $99.95  Ewald Geschwinde ;Hans-Jurgen
Schoenig

PostgreSQL Essential Reference -  $84.95  Barry Stinson

Beginning Databases with PostgreSQL -  $94.95 Richard Stones ;Neil
Matthew

PostgreSQL -  $95.94  Bruce Momjian

Book Of Postgresql -  $79.95 Robert Bernier

Any recommendations from this list would be appreciated

Cheers and thanks

Kim