RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry for my previous mail. It was posted by my mistake.

Schema is a logical concept and irrevant to physical location.
I strongly object your suggestion unless above means *default*
location.
Tablespace is an encapsulation of table allocation and the
name should be irrevant to the location basically. So above
seems very bad for me.

Anyway I don't see any advantage in fixed mapping impleme
ntation. After renewal,we should at least have a possibility to
allocate a specific table in arbitrary separate directory.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp