RE: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] drop/rename table and transactions

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] drop/rename table and transactions
Дата
RE: [HACKERS] Re: [GENERAL] drop/rename table and transactions  ("Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I propose here that we stop the release of lock before end of transaction.
I have been suffering from the early release of lock.

Comments ?

If we don't allow DDL command inside transaction block,we won't need
the release before end of transaction.
If we allow DDL command inside transaction block,it may be a problem.
But are there any other principles which could guarantee consistency ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp