RE: [HACKERS] plpgsql is not ready for prime time

От Stupor Genius
Тема RE: [HACKERS] plpgsql is not ready for prime time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We have enough different shared libraries now that it'd be a good idea
> to try to eliminate most of that cruft from the individual module
> makefiles, replacing it with definitions made in the port makefiles.
> But it's a bit too late in the 6.4 beta cycle to try to do that for 6.4,
> I think --- the testing problem looms too large.  Something for next time.

I had a patch to do just this earlier this year for 6.4, but I changed
jobs before I could submit it, then other patches were applied that made
my patch fail.  I just finally got access to a machine to redo my patch,
but it wasn't in time for 6.4 beta.  I will have it in the first month or
so after 6.4 is released...

darrenk