Fwd: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC drive strange behavior - download Version 6.40.0007

От Compte utilisateur Sultan-advl
Тема Fwd: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC drive strange behavior - download Version 6.40.0007
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Using this site :
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/psqlodbc_download.html
You can find :
PostgreSQL ODBC Version 6.40.0006 + postdll.zip to upgrade in Version 6.40.0007
Regards.
Emmanuel.
Version 6.40.0006 of the driver was uploaded on 05/12/99.  Click here to
download      the latest version of  PsqlODBC Driver.  This download is a
self-extracting EXE      compiled by InstallShield. (32 bit Wintel only)
Click here to get a list of changes      in this version.
Click here for the latest core-driver source code.
    If you have already installed a recent version of the driver, you can significantly    reduce download time by just
gettingpostdll.zip and unzipping it in your    \windows\system directory. This option is intended for experienced users
only.