Re: [INTERFACES] Delphi + Odbc driver (Delphi crash corrects by mOdbc)

От Compte utilisateur Sultan-advl
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Delphi + Odbc driver (Delphi crash corrects by mOdbc)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
For those of you here using Delphi + Odbc driver

In my case some stranges Delphi crash corrects using mOdbc instead of Borland
BDE.

Thanks to Sergio and mOdbc (freeware open source component)
http://www.perio.unlp.edu.ar/modbc/

Emmanuel.