Connexion postgresql

От Lauralee Orain
Тема Connexion postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a solution to connect my PostgreSQL database to my webGL application. Indeed, when my application is published in . exe, it works correctly.

On the other hand, in order for my application to work on all pc's, my database must be exported or made public (accessible from other pc's).

This is where I'm stuck, so I would like to know if there is a solution to connect from a website or another pc to the PostgreSQL database?

Looking forward to reading you,

Cordialement,

  Lauralee ORAIN

  SURVEY | Pôle R&D

  Ingénieure Géomètre-Topographe

Adresse : Chemin d'Enrobert - 32200 GIMONT - France

Fixe : +33(0)5 62 65 67 65 | Mobile : +33(0)7 50 29 93 07

Вложения