Re: Using Postgresql under IBM WebSphere

От Marcel Fréchette
Тема Re: Using Postgresql under IBM WebSphere
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Wow, that was a quick answer, thank you.

You're asking many questions that I simply do not have answers for yet.
All I can say is that I am pretty sure I can only use DataSource objects
(through JNDI from the WebSphere server), in order to get a Connection,
and not a JDBC driver directly.  Also, I remember having seen somewhere
in the WebSphere doc mentions of supported drivers with one-phase commit,
so 2-phases commit would not be a strict requirement.

I will sure look into PoolMan, thanks.

It will be a while though, several days at least, before I
am in a position to resume work on this, sorry.

Thanks again,

Marcel Frechette (marcel.frechette@videotron.ca)