RE: [INTERFACES] PgAccess stable version 0.92 released !

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] PgAccess stable version 0.92 released !
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> PS. A lot of people are asking me if there is a libpgtcl.dll for M$
> Windows. The pgtcl package, written in pure Tcl/Tk is working but it's
> very slooooow. Is there any chance that someone could try to port the
> libpgtcl library for Windows ?
I tried but the functions
Tcl_CreateFileHandler(/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpgtcl/pgtclId.c:679)
and Tcl_DeleteFileHandler
(/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpgtcl/pgtclId.c:701) were removed for
non-Unix platforms as of tcl/tk8.0b1 (or thereabouts). I am no tcl expert so
I will not try to change that but I got the advise to start with
Tcl_MakeFileChannel. If you (Constatin) can make the change I will
incorporate that in the Windows NT port.

Joost Kraaijeveld

Askesis B.V.
Groenewoudeseweg 46
6524VB Nijmegen