RE: [PoC] Non-volatile WAL buffer

От Takashi Menjo
Тема RE: [PoC] Non-volatile WAL buffer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

I made another WIP patchset to mmap WAL segments as WAL buffers.  Note that this is not a non-volatile WAL buffer
patchsetbut its competitor.  I am measuring and analyzing the performance of this patchset to compare with my N.V.WAL
buffer.

Please wait for a several more days for the result report...

Best regards,
Takashi

--
Takashi Menjo <takashi.menjou.vg@hco.ntt.co.jp>