Reset ACL to default for pg 8.0

От Juan C. Aragon
Тема Reset ACL to default for pg 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Guys:

I need to know how to reset the ACL to default (null) for a function. This
is for PostgreSQL 8.0.14 and 8.4.1 on Windows.

I used the User Interface to removed all the Privileges, but the ACL is
still = {}

I need to make the ACL to be blank (null), nothing in there.

Because if the ACL = {} and I do a db restore, it sets the ACL = <owner>,
but I need it to be blank.

Any help I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Juan C. Aragon