Re: Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?

От Cristian Prieto
Тема Re: Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What about PgAdmin III, I know, it is now perfect but I prefer it a lot
against similar commercial products.

Really, I have long time looking for a product with the same specs.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Konzack
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:01 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Alternative to knoda, kexi and rekall?

Am 2006-01-25 17:21:48, schrieb Leif B. Kristensen:

> I'm using PHP with plain old HTML forms. That way, I can slap together a
> custom interface in no time. And it even works in links2 :)

How do you design a ned Database via your Webinterface?
How do you create functions and trigers?

The End-Result is working with PHP and HTML.

Currently I am writing my Database a text/plain and then
I import it with "\i new_database.sql" And if it give
me errors I an resolv if "relativ" easy. But it takes to
much time and in big databases you lost the overview.

Please note, that I am System- and Network-Administrator
and not Database Designer.  But since I have lost my two
Employees I must do it myself.

Any suggestions for commercial products?
(need minimal a tryout version for testing)

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi

       match