pg_autovacuum (8.0.4) as Windows service ?

От Zlatko Matić
Тема pg_autovacuum (8.0.4) as Windows service ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When installing pg_autovacuum as Windows service, should user that makes connection be the service account or a superuser ?
For example, I have service account "postgres_service" and database superuser "postgres". Which one should be used in following script:
@echo off
set TARGET_DISC=C:
echo target disc is %TARGET_DISC%
cd %TARGET_DISC%\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0\bin
pg_autovacuum.exe pgsql-8.0.4 -I -U user -P password
pause

Thanks,

Zlatko