Postgres Python API problem

От Ruby Murillo
Тема Postgres Python API problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

   We keep getting this message:

       import pgdb

       /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packsges/pgdb.py:56: RuntimeWarning:
Python C API version mismatch for module _pg: This Python has API version
1012,

       module _pg has version 1011

       import pg

       /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packsges/pgdb.py:8: RuntimeWarning:
Python C API version mismatch for module _pg: This Python has API version
1012,

       module _pg has version 1011

      I have installed Postgres 3 years from RPM and just included
python(2.2) in the installation.  This time I need to use python but then I
keep getting this

Warning/error message.

      Please let me know if this is a bug or is this just a warning. I
currently have postgres and being access by my perl appl and don't want to
mess with it.

So if you could guide me on how I could make my python up-to-date to the
API, that would be great.

Thanks,

Ruby