Re: diference in dates in minutes

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Re: diference in dates in minutes
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yea I probably forgot respond to all. I agree (specialy for this topic).

In any case, I have dates not time (dates with times).
I did not use datevar::date - date2::date, I did datevar - datevar2 and it
appeared to work.
Since the dates I was comparing were over a year apart the number in secs
was hard to verify. Soon as I get to debuggin the actual app where the time
dif will be a few minutes I will let you know if it worked to do the
date_part('epoch',date-date) returns in secs so /60.

I appreciate your help and concern, it will be very important to us to
ensure we can do the proper calculations.

Joel Fradkin
Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305
jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, IncThis email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
andmay
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.