trrouble inserting stuff like é

От Joel Fradkin
Тема trrouble inserting stuff like é
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I wrote a program to read my database (from MSSQL) and write it to Postgres.
It appeared to work great the first time I ran it, but the database was
SQL_ASCII (It defaulted to this when I created it from the command line on
the linux box using createdb.

When I tried to restore it I used PGAdmin on my XP machine which created a
Unicode database.
I was unable to restore the SQL_ASCII to the Unicode, so I re-ran my import
on a Unicode database.
Now I get all kinds of errors from the .net program (which I have write out
the actual SQL on each error).
When I cut and paste the SQL into PGADMIN it runs ok, so it only gives an
error using .net ODBC.

Any one have any clues for me to follow?

Here is an example of a SQL line that did not run in .net.

insert into
tblSuspectedActivity(ClientNum,ID,Value,IsDeleted,PresentationID)
values('FREN',4,'Paiement à
account',False,2)

Joel Fradkin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: