Re: 1 foreign key to 2 different tables?

От Ryan Riehle
Тема Re: 1 foreign key to 2 different tables?
Дата
Re: 1 foreign key to 2 different tables?  (Timothy Perrigo <tperrigo@wernervas.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your input. Yes, there is a lot more to this part of the schema.
The current stucture makes the most sense to us so far, after lots of
thinking.  If you are interested I can offer you more details about the
structure, but for now I am looking for how to implement this type of
constraint with a trigger or another method - if there is a better way.

  -Ryan Riehle
   http://www.buildways.com