LWLockAcquire

От Matt Lynch
Тема LWLockAcquire
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a web application with which I use Postgres 7.2.  Every once and
a while I get the following error message:

FATAL 1:  LWLockAcquire: can't wait without a PGPROC structure

I have run logs to help me narrow the problem down, but haven't been
able to decipher the problem from them.
The command I used was:

pg_ctl start -l c:\psql.log -o "-d16 -D C:\postgis\data -c
MAX_CONNECTIONS=yes -c DEBUG_PRINT_PARSE=yes -c LOG_PID=yes -c
LOG_TIMESTAMP=yes -c LOG_CONNECTIONS=yes -c SHOW_PARSER_STATS=yes -c
STATS_COMMAND_STRING=yes"

Any suggestions on what to look for, or how to narrow the problem down
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

---