PostgreSQL ODBC driver error when returnning more than one query (wiht Visual Foxpro)

От Jarosław Jankowski
Тема PostgreSQL ODBC driver error when returnning more than one query (wiht Visual Foxpro)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I have PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on Cygwin, ODBC driver 7.03.01.00 and Visual Foxpro
7.0.

When I calling function in VFP:

_SQLREZ = SQLExec(_SQLCH,"SELECT * FROM oper; SELECT * FROM
oper_grp;","oper")

then in table "oper" have 4 rows and in table "oper1" have 2 rows (wrong),
but in 'psql'  (running on server) command:

SELECT * FROM oper_grp;

return 7 rows, and this is correct.

Information from psqlodbc_???.log:

conn=39006000, query='SELECT * FROM oper; SELECT * FROM oper_grp;'
    [ fetched 4 rows ]
    [ fetched 7 rows ]

When I test other "double" queries retuning variable rows i see:

Query from 2th SELECT produce incorrect number rows.
Always is omited first # rows (# = first SELECT number rows + 1).
When 2th SELECT produce less rows than is in first SELECT + 1 then table is
empty (no any  rows, but columns in table is correct).

When I check in ODBC Setup -> DataSource -> "Use DECLARE/FETCH" then 2th
Query is not  execute. Command return only one result.

When I check in ODBC Setup -> DataSource -> "Parse Statements" then table
schema of 2th  returned table is just the sam as first table and have no
rows or VFP carsh.

What I do wrong?

Jaroslaw Jankowski
Warsaw, Poland.