Re: Bug #731: Same SQL produces different results before and after VACUUM FULL

От Henry Mak
Тема Re: Bug #731: Same SQL produces different results before and after VACUUM FULL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Tom,

Our Postgresql version is 7.2. We have not upgraded to 7.2.1 yet.

I cannot simulate what happened that time.  But however, during that
time, we have also tried the 2 SQL in the attached file but also
produced different results before VACUUM FULL.

(I expect them to produce same result)

However, they produced same result after VACUUM FULL.

I hope this could help your investigation.

Thanks.

Regards,
Henry