Database does not exist in the system catalog - postgresql 7.2.1-5

От Rick Eicher II
Тема Database does not exist in the system catalog - postgresql 7.2.1-5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have moved one of our sites from one machine to another that uses
postgres for it database. When I use the web site I get this:

Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL 1:
Database "ecad" does not exist in the system catalog

In the logs I get this:

FATAL 1:  Database "template0" is not currently accepting connections
FATAL 1:  Database "template0" is not currently accepting connections

I can use PgAdmin to connect to 'ecad' with out any problems. The way I
read the docs is this might be a authentication problem. I have this in
my pg_hba

Host     0.0.0.0     0.0.0.0     trust

I want it to be 'password' but doing that means I am unable to connect
with PgAdmin.

Do you have any pointers on how to attack this problem? Can I provide
more information concurring this? Also is this the right list for this
sort thing?

Thanks,
Rick Eicher II