Re: PL/java?

От Andrew Snow
Тема Re: PL/java?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> | Its not a perception. Java is still a dog.
>
> Back it up or back out please.
>
> The most scalable and stable enterprise solutions out there are today
> running Java. In Java you actually get more time to concentrate on
> removing the real performance bottlenecks of your application.

Hehe OK, imagine if the whole of PostgreSQL was written in Java.  Yeah,
we'd be able to really remove its performance bottlenecks then. Really,
I think we're all convinced on that one ;-)

Having said that if people want PL/Java then let them write it.  Its
just another option and that can't hurt...

- Andrew